- Small cube and strip size sponges to fit small cavities
- Widely accepted by ENT and Oro-dental surgeon as most effective haemostatic – packing material.
- Pliable and can be shaped into various forms with adequate mechanical properties to fit into small surgical cavities.
- Works as a scaffold to support growth of near-by tissue and fastens the healing process of ENT surgeries.
- Considered as most kinder packing material available in market
- 100% Absorbable – avoids patient discomfort associated with removal of non-absorbable packing material.
- Non-allergic, Biocompatible, Biodegradable and Absorbed/Degraded completely within 4–6 weeks via the action of various enzymes.